Try these great flavours from 180 Nutrition:
Finally! A protein supplement made with real food.
So much more than a flavoured protein powder, high street protein shake or meal replacement formula. This natural blend contains ‘only’ real food ingredients helping you get more protein, fibre, healthy fats, vitamins and minerals into your day. Perfect for the whole family too.
Best used for:
- Perfect for breakfast – No hunger pangs until lunch
- Real food in 30 seconds anytime
- Balanced blend for weight management (low in carbs)
- Natural sports nutrition (great for post workout recovery)
- Quickly Replace Poor Food Choices
- Curbs Hunger For Hours
- Great for Exercise, Weight Management & Vitality
- From $1.86 Per Serve
Why Others Love This
- Feel satisfied for longer – 22.9g of pea protein per serve
- Go chemical free – our products are plant-based and loaded with good fats
- Power through your day with the right combo of low sugar and low carb
- Support everyone’s health – our protein is non-GMO and gluten-free
- Keep it family friendly (our products are great for kids and pregnancy!)
- Vegan friendly
- 22.9g protein per serve
- Low sugar / carbohydrate
- Grass-Fed Whey option available
|Serving Size: 40g||Average Quantity Per Serve||Average Quantity Per 100g|
|Dietary Fibre (gm)||3.9||9.7|
|Fat, Total (gm)||5.6||13.9|
|– Saturated (gm)||1.5||3.8|
Pea Protein Isolate
Is a great allergen free protein with a good amino acid profile and is GMO free.
Organic Brown Rice Protein
100% organic, GMO free and great source of protein for a plant based diet.
Has been medicinally used for over 2000 years and has many health benefits. (Chocolate flavour only)
Flaxseeds are a great source of Omega 3 and fibre, which helps you go more regular.
Almonds are one of the most nutritious nuts and are bursting full of healthy fats and antioxidants.
Are a powerhouse of nutrition including essential Omega fatty acids.
Organic Sesame Seeds
A powerhouse of nutrition including essential Omega fatty acids.
Chia seeds are packed full of omega 3, antioxidants, vitamin C and iron.
Is high in gut loving fibre that slows and aids in digestion and pre-biotic goodness.
Coconut Milk Powder
Great for improving digestion, aiding in weight loss and balancing blood sugar levels.
Is a natural sweetener that is fructose free.
How to Use…
- Blend it: Simply mix 1 serve of superfood with your choice of milk or water, add your favourite fruit or veggies and blend to make a nutritious smoothie.
- Bake it: Use it to replace flour when baking to create amazing superfood snacks, we’ve got hundreds of recipes online to show you how.
- Mix it: Supercharge your favourite breakfast bowl to add more protein, healthy fats and filling fibre. It’s perfect with muesli, oats or simply yogurt and fruit.
Our Shipping Rates
We use Australia Post for secure, carbon neutral parcel delivery to your door or hassle-free pick up from your local Post Office.
We ship from Queensland. Shipping times vary by state.
Australia Post EXPRESS - $7.95
Australia Post STANDARD - $7.95 (May take 10+ business days to WA and parts of SA)
FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER $79
Spend over $79 on your order to receive free shipping. Free shipping offer may end or change at any time.