On a weight for weight basis Spirulina is nature’s richest and most complete source of nutrition. This green superfood containing over 100 synergistic nutrients comes from a microscopic freshwater plant, ecologically grown without chemicals and concentrated by removing nothing but the water. Spirulina is widely used throughout the world as a food supplement for maintaining health, energy and optimum weight.
Consumption can vary with activity levels, state of health & age. Start-up: 1-2 grams (1/2 teaspoon) per day for one week. Maintenance: 3 grams (1 teaspoon) per day. Optimum: 3 grams (1 teaspoon) 3x daily Best taken at or after meals with at least 1/2 – 1 cup fluid.
As part of a natural weight management program, consume 30-45 minutes before meals.
Spirulina Smoothie Recipe: Blend 1 ripe banana with 1 cup of apple, orange or other favourite juice and 1 teaspoon (or more) Synergy Spirulina powder
Facts about Spirulina
- Nature’s richest source of protein (65% of it’s weight), 300% more than fish, meat or poultry (but with zero cholesterol).
- 58x richer in iron than spinach. A natural non-toxic easily absorbed source. n A Rich wholefood source of anti-oxidants (25x richer in beta-carotene than carrot).
- 2x richer in chlorophyll than alfalfa, barleygrass or wheatgrass.
- A highly concentrated source of essential fatty acids (EFA’s). n Spirulina may be used as part of a weight management program. If taken 30-45mins before meals, it induces a “less hungry” feeling whilst still supplying a broad range of nutrients.
- As an unrefined whole food, spirulina is absorbed up to 16x more effectively than synthetic multivitamin supplements.
Our Shipping Rates
We use Australia Post for secure, carbon neutral parcel delivery to your door or hassle-free pick up from your local Post Office.
We ship from Queensland. Shipping times vary by state.
Australia Post EXPRESS - $12
Australia Post STANDARD - $7.50 (May take 10+ business days to WA and parts of SA)
FREE SHIPPING OFFER
Removed due to store closure. All items and postage are cost price.